Thursday, July 07, 2005

I can't believe it's 10 p.m.

Where did the day go? It just flew by! I can't believe it's already 10 p.m. Thanks to those of you who e-mailed me at my shoegirl address and let me know that you're reading. It's nice to know that someone out there is reading my crazy thoughts.

I know it's not always the most interesting read but it keeps me writing every day, which is vital for a writer. It's great to finally know why I talk so much and why I have so many thoughts, ideas and yes, dialogue always running through my head. I've known that I'm a writer for a very long time and I've kept a journal since I was 14 but now I really feel like I have an outlet for my thoughts. I've also been told that I write dialogue very well. My answer to that was that it's because I talk so much! I better know dialogue.

Took a break to go play with the baby on the bed for a little while. He's a crazy little boy! I just absolutely LOVE watching him walk around now that he's walking.

No comments: