Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Too Many Thoughts

I always have hundreds of thoughts running through my head. So much so that I can understand why my family is so crazy. I think it's hereditary.

Right now this minute I'm thinking of how happy I am today. Truly happy! Why? Because I just had the most awesome cleaning woman clean my house today. I really believe that I need a cleaning lady in order to keep my sanity. I just do. Think what you want but don't judge until you've walked in my shoes. He he! Seriously, there's no way I could work full time, come home and make dinner, walk, spend time with my kids, AND write a book, if I had to clean my house too. Thank goodness for cleaning ladies!!

I've gone through quite a few and none every measured up to my awesome Mother-In-Law. She is the BEST cleaning woman in the world and she doesn't even do it for a living. She's a CAD designer and works with engineers. She would just help me when she could. Today our friend Alice came to clean and she ROCKS!! She doesn't realize how she made me feel better just because when I got home I didn't have the pressure of a dirty house. Rey said he thought his mother had been here when he got home.

So that's one thing I'm thinking about. The other thing I've been thinking about a lot the past couple of days are those poor children who were kidnapped by that psycho in Idaho. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8556293/ Stories like these make me so sick and I feel so horrible for this family and most of all for the little girl that will have to live with such a nightmare.

I can't help but think, "What if this was my family? What if some psycho zoned in on us because we have two children." It's such a scary thought but things like this do happen.

These thoughts are so completely different. Complete opposites! Shallow thoughts about a clean house and a horrible thought about a child predator.

Before I forget. If you are an Alanis Morisette fan and you haven't gotten her CD at Starbucks- Buy it! It's really great. I can listen to it over and over again but I may drive Rey mad.

No comments: