Saturday, August 27, 2005

CRAZY Week!

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

What a week! I'm almost exhausted just talking about it. I feel like I've been going full speed ahead since last Sunday.

Last Sunday after my meeting I had dinner with a friend from my meeting.

Monday was my meeting night again so I was busy all day. I worked all day, then rushed home to go to the meeting.

Tuesday was my 8 year anniversary. I worked all day then rushed home to go to dinner with my hubby. We went to Cavatore then went to get ice cream.

Wednesday I had promised a friend I would help her with a project and I had already canceled with her Saturday so I didn't want to cancel on her again.

Thursday I had to go shopping for a baby gift for my friend, ballet and tap shoes for Miranda, and groceries. I was out until 11 p.m.

Friday my sister and niece flew in from California so we went to dinner with them. I was so exhausted when I got home that I crashed after taking a shower.

Saturday (today) was the baby shower I had been planning for my best friend. I woke up fairly early and got started cooking because I wanted to take meatballs for the party. I already had my gifts, drinks, and decorations ready to go. I stopped to rent Rey an SUV to go to San Antonio for the weekend. Then went back to making my meatballs. I cooked until it was time to get dressed to go. I had to get to the house where we were having the party by 3 p.m. so I could decorate. I didn't get there til 3:30. But I did and everything turned out lovely.

Now here I am at 10 p.m. exhausted from a week of too much activity. Tomorrow we're going to try to do something fun and interesting before my sister and niece need to go back to Cali.

No comments: