Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday Meme

I got this meme from Gwen, one of our local talented writers. http://www.gwenworld.com/

First job: First real regular daily job was selling advertising for my college paper when I was 18.

First screen name: cougargirl for a while for UH Cougars, until I decided on shoegirl

First self-purchased CD: I can’t even remember. It took me a long time to go from cassette tape to CD.

Vinyl Album: Madonna Borderline? Was that the actual name of the album?

First piercing/tattoo: My ears, age 8 with little gold balls.

First true love: I hate to sound sappy but it really was my husband. Everyone before that didn’t get me.

First enemy: In 5th grade this little girl who used to act like my friend suddenly turned on me and hated me.

LASTS Last big car ride: To San Antonio because we thought Hurricane Rita was coming this way. 15 hours in the car!

Last kiss: Last night, my husband.

Last library book checked out: A couple of years ago I checked out the Books on the Bayou book but now I can’t remember the title and I never had time to read it. I buy books.

Last movie seen: Vanity Fair. Just saw it last night and this morning. I love period pieces!

Last beverage drank: Diet A&W Cream soda

Last food consumed: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Last phone call: From my sister Becky.

Last CD played: Almodovar movie tunes.

Last annoyance: Too many to mention. That’s sad.

Last pop drank: Same as above.

Last ice cream eaten: Ben & Jerry’s

Last time scolded: My other sister making one of her comments as to what I should or shouldn’t do.

Last shirt worn: Last night I wore a simple white shirt with jeans.

I AM: full of thoughts

I WANT: to quit my day job to become a full time writer

I HAVE: two beautiful children

I WISH: I could get paid to make art.

I HATE: rudeness from others and lack of discipline on my part

I FEAR: failure

I HEAR: my children making noise all the time.

I SEARCH: for answers

I WONDER: if I will ever get anythign done.

I REGRET: not going to HSPVA for Creative Writing even though I was accepted into the program. What a dork!

I LOVE: my kids, my husband, my sisters, my dad, and my friends.

I ALWAYS: feel like I'm not doing enough

I AM NOT: good at playing the role in Corporate America.

I DANCE: like no one is watching

I SING: really terrible but I love to sing it any way.

I CRY: every time I see Beaches.

YES or NO: YOU KEEP A DIARY: Yes. I have paper journals going back twenty-one years. Now I only write randomly every couple of months.

YOU LIKE TO COOK: No. I would if it didn’t take so long.

YOU HAVE A SECRET YOU HAVE NOT SHARED WITH ANYONE: No, I’m not much of a secret keeper.

DO YOU...?HAVE A CRUSH: Of course I’m married and I have a girl crush on Sarah Jessica Parker.

WANT TO GET MARRIED: Did it done it. I’m here.

GET MOTION SICKNESS: I used to when I rode in cars and read but I don’t now and I didn’t get sea sick at all and that’s a type of motion sickness.

THINK YOU'RE A HEALTH FREAK: Absolutely not and I should be.

CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Dark brown

EYE COLOR: Dark Brown

BIRTHPLACE: Houston.

FAVORITE NUMBER: 6 because it’s a 9 when upside down.

COLOR: Cobalt blue.

DAY: Saturday

MONTH: October, because that’s when it starts getting cold.

SONG(S): I have a million favorite songs but I really like You Learn by Alanis Morisette.

SEASON: Fall

DRINK: Alcoholic- Margaritas and sweet red wine like Lambrusco.

No comments: