Saturday, December 17, 2005

Meme Taken from Gwen

-3 names I go by:
Loda (my niece's pet name for me)
Lola Louise (long story also has to do with my niece)
Loida Casares Ruiz

-3 screen names I have:
loidacr
shoegirl1970
cougargirl1970 (but I don’t use it any more)

-3 physical things I like about myself:
my eyes
my lips
my legs

-3 physical things I dislike about myself:
my post-2-childbirths stomach (sorry Gwen I had to copy this one because it's so true)
some of the funky skin moles that grow
my arms

-3 parts of my heritage:
Mexican
(which is a mixture of Spanish, Indian, and French already)

-3 of my everyday essentials:
make-up
lipstick
my cell phone

-3 of my favorite musicians:
Alanis Morisette
Prince
Martin Gore (Depeche Mode)

-3 of my favorite songs:
Pictures of You by the Cure
Somebody by Depeche Mode
You Learn by Alanis Morisette

-3 things that scare me:
losing my children
wasps and bees
getting cancer

-3 things I want in a relationship:
respect
honesty
trust

-3 lies I tell:
"You choose.”
"No, I'm not hungry."
"I’m not mad.”

-3 physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
height
nose
upper arms

-3 of my hobbies:
Scrapbooking our family albums
reading
writing

-3 things I really want to do right now with a special someone:
walk around New York museums
walk around Paris museums
walk the streets of Greece

-3 careers I've considered:
newspaper journalist
teacher
public relations

-3 places I'd like to go on vacation:
Caribbean Islands (for real this time)
Greece
Paris

-3 kids names I like:(in addition to my 2 kids’ names)
Maya
Caleb
Arabella

-3 things I'd like to do before I die:
make sure my kids are well taken care of
publish a successful book
write a screenplay that is made into a successful movie

-3 ways I'm a stereotypical guy:
stubborn
can’t admit I’m wrong in a fight
extremely ambitious

-3 ways I'm a stereotypical girl:
I love shoes and purses
I love to talk on the phone
I cry at sad and/or romantic movies

No comments: