Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Taking a Break

Dear Readers,

If you don't see me posting for a while don't stop checking in on me. I have promised myself not to blog each day until I've written something for my novel for that day. That's my new rule. So when you see a post from me you'll know that I wrote that day, at least for half an hour, if not more.

An advertising colleague, (can I call him that if he's more of a mogul?) who I know here locally is going to give me a wristband I heard he had. It says, "Hazlo Con Pasion."I heard about it when I was at the AHAA conference in NYC and I e-mailed him asking him about it yesterday. He wrote back today and said he's going to send me one.

Isn't that totally cool? I can't wait to receive it and to wear it because it talks about having passion. I want to live with passion or as Camus says, "Live to the point of tears."

So I'm going to be busy writing my novel for the next 4 weeks until my reading. Talk to y'all soon.

Love,
ShoeGirl

No comments: