Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Meme for Fun

I didn’t get tagged with this meme. I’m just being lame and I’m borrowing it from Gwen because I like it so much. I’m also not going to tag anybody because, well I don’t really know too many people to tag. OK OK I do know some people so I’ll tag them. NO, you're all tagged. Either reply in the comments field OR send me a separate e-mail to my shoegirl yahoo account on my profile page. Come on! Be fun!

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:
1. Proofreader
2. Sold advertising in college for The Daily Cougar
3. PR Assistant for Six Flags Astroworld (part time gig)
4. And I’ve had at least 5 positions within the Chronicle

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1. The Color Purple
2. You’ve Got Mail
3. French Kiss
4. When Harry Met Sally

I Have Lived in:
1. Houston, Texas
2. St. Petersburg, FL (one summer)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Oprah (only show I watch every day because I really don’t watch TV)
2. Sex in the City
3. Friends (when I have time)
4. Seinfeld (when I remember to watch it or have time)

Places I Have Been on Vacation:
1. Mexico- several places
2. New York
3. Italy
4. Spain
5. France
6. Switzerland
7. Germany
8. California (LA, Fresno)
9. Grand Canyon
10. Las Vegas (as a kid so it doesn’t really count)
11. Chicago
12. Miami (conference once and passing through another)
13. Orlando, FL
14. Boston

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Alisa Valdes Rodriguez’s blog
2. Gwen’s Blog
3. chron.com
4. Kyra Davis’ blog
There are others I visit but I visit these 4 every day.

Favorite Foods:
1. Vietnamese
2. Thai
3. Sushi
4. Mexican- Various
5. Calamari
6. Penne Pasta and anything
7. Greek Salad
8. Middle Eastern food

Four Places I would rather be:
1. On a cruise with no children this time (ha!)
2. In NYC (in 2 weeks!)
3. In a plaza in Spain sipping sangria
4. In a wonderful art museum any where!

Four People I Am Tagging With This Meme:
1. Rey
2. Rosy
3. Hannah
4. Becky

No comments: