Friday, February 03, 2006

My Reading is Tomorrow

Here I am working from home this morning because my sitter has some personal stuff she had to do. I'm going into work a little later.

My reading is tomorrow and I don't feel ready. Maybe we never really feel ready. I don't know. I'm just a little apprehensive this time around. Yikes!

I've decided to take some extra days off the week I'm going to NYC so that I can finish this book. I know that all I need to do is sit down and give it some extra individual attention and it will be finished but that's even hard with work, kids, meetings, and being a wife.

So those 3 days I'm taking the kids to the sitter's as if I'm going to work and I'm going to sit down and concentrate on finishing it up. Once my first draft is written I will feel so much better and I can go back and start on the editing.

Hope all is well with all of you. Do my meme from Wednesday!

No comments: