Friday, May 26, 2006

Lori McKenna

I have to say this because I've been listening to her CD all week. I ordered Lori McKenna's first CD, "Paper Wings and Halo," and I received it a few days ago. I love so many of the songs on there, but "Paying the Price" is my favorite so far. It's a beautiful song and what I got from it was that she's talking about her songwriting. I could totally relate to the lyrics. Beautiful!

If you want to hear a sample of her music go to her website, lorimckenna.com and go to Music. You can hear 3 sample songs. I really like Stealing Kisses. I think Faith Hill recorded that one too, along with Fireflies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lyrics to Fireflies. What a great song about dreaming!

I can't wait to order some more of her CDs to hear more of her music. I think I've become a fan. I have a girl crush!

No comments: