Thursday, May 25, 2006

YAM

Or, Yet Another Meme, stolen from Gwen, (gwenworld.com) who stole it from her friend, along with the acronym.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese on Wheat Crackers
2. Peanut Butter Crackers
3. A bowl of Special K berry cereal with soy milk.
4. Sugar-free Ice Cream
5. Banana with peanut butter

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Remodel our house.
2. Buy my family nice houses or give them the cash.
3. Buy a piso in Spain so we can live there part of the year.
4. Write, write, write, full time of course.
5. Buy lots of clothes and shoes (OK, very superficial, but this is my list!) for me, Rey and the kids.

5 bad habits:
1. Biting my nails occasionally
2. Talking way too loud.
3. Interrupting others.
4. Clipping my finger nails and toe nails in bed. (Rey loves that!)
5. Spending way too much time reading on the Internet.

5 things I like doing:
1. Eating lunch alone while reading a good book.
2. Going on long weekend trips with my husband to cool places like New York or the Texas Wine Country (we need to do that again!)
3. Buying books online.
4. Watching really sad movies that I know are going to make me cry all over again.
5. Going to art museums and reading all the little plaques that tell the story about the paintings or artists. (Rey walks ahead of me because I take so long!)

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. A Mitsubishi Montero Sport
2. Stirrup pants from the early 90s
3. Poet shirt with big ruffle collars and puffy sleeves.
4. Denim shorts (I own the last pair I'll ever wear)
5. Flat shoes unless they're tennis shoes.

5 favorite toys: (all when I was little)
1. Baby Alive (I loved her!)
2. Raggedy Ann
3. Banana seat bike
4. Barbie
5. My headless doll when I was around 3

No comments: