Monday, December 11, 2006

The House

I don't think I'm going to sell after all. We talked about it. We are going to move forward and remodel but we're going to be fully committed to it. More details to follow.

I'm going to Chicago in April!! YEAH! I just found out for sure last week. Rey and I are going to treat it like a get-away. My mother-in-law has already offered to keep the children for us. I'll be in a conference Wed-Fri and Rey will run around town. Then we're going to stay over the weekend until Sunday sightseeing. I haven't been to Chicago in about 9 years and I can't wait to go back. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Art Institute. They have one of the best collections of French Impressionists.

House remodeling, traveling for work, and trying to decide what we are going to do for our 10 year anniversary next year. We thought about a party but now we're thinking a trip somewhere. Those will be our 2 vacations of the year.

No comments: