Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Year

I can not believe that in an hour and a half 2006 will be behind us and we will have begun a new year. It's hard to believe! I was talking to my sister in San Diego earlier today and she was telling me she was getting ready to take my nephew to the airport to make his annual trip to Las Vegas for New Year's Eve and I told her I felt like it was the other day he was going to Las Vegas. I can't believe it's already been year.

Now here I sit doing research on agents, still shopping for one, and I was listening to my daughter read from Dick & Jane earlier. She's in bed now with the baby watching Pinocchio 3000. Last year she couldn't read and now she can read on her own. The baby is drinking his milk from a sippy cup and not a bottle. Hurray! He still isn't potty trained but all that in due time. He's going back to the sitter in January so she'll help me to get him there. That's one goal for 2007.

Tonight I'm going to continue doing research, then I'm taking a shower and I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to wake up and I'm going to begin a new year. I have several goals this year but one of the main ones is to have my book published and to begin working on a new book. Another one is to start dropping of my daughter at 7:30 a.m. so she can have breakfast at school and she'll already be there so she won't be late any more. On to a new year!

2 comments:

Coco said...

Happy New Year!!
I'm sure that you'll soon find an agent to help you out...it's so exciting!!

There is so much growth in one year- children are constantly learning : ) They are God's miracle! Life is a miracle!!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo,
Coco

Suvii said...

Feliz Año Nuevo!!! I wish you much success with the book in 2007!