Saturday, January 20, 2007

Uncommon Goods

Check out this website of super cool stuff! www.uncommongoods.com. I received a catalog in the mail this week and I fell in love with all the cute products. I ordered a really cute "pillbox" holder with a cowgirl on it. http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=12534 Great for keeping things secure in your purse so they aren't flying around. I can't wait to receive it!

I also loved this digital photo album. It's made of acid free paper that you can run through your printer, print your photos right on to the paper, and then you bind the pages together to make an album. I almost bought it but I thought I might be able to make something like it with pieces from the hobby shop.

I also got another great idea of something I want to try to make myself. I liked a black and white photo of a typewriter but I think I'm going to try and make my own. My digital camera has a black and white setting on it that I never use. I should try taking some black and white photographs. My father has an old typewriter. If you have one too, and I know you and you live in Houston let me know. I'd like to take a photo of it.

I've been in an ordering mood lately. Check out this site too. http://beadtrends.com/ I bought a gift for someone here. Very cute mother's and grandmother's bracelets.

No comments: