Thursday, April 05, 2007

Meme from "The Game of Life"

I haven't done a meme in a long time. My sister sent me this interesting one.

Please change each answer to yours and then copy, paste and send to me and the rest of your friends.

1. If you could spend one night alone with anyone in History, whom would you choose?
Virginia Woolf

2. If you could suddenly possess an extraordinary talent in one of the arts, which would you like it to be?
An extraordinary, indisputably good, publishable writer.

3. If you could commit one crime without being caught, what crime would you commit?
I'd steal at least $1 million so I could retire to write full time.

4. If your plane were about to crash and you had time to write one quick note, to whom would you write and what would you say?
To my husband and kids. I'd tell my kids how happy they made me and I'd tell my husband how much I loved him.

5. If you could run one single company, institution or organization in the world, which would you choose?
NPR

6. If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be?
The Mediterranean

7. If you could have heard the deathbed confessions of one person from history, who would you choose?
Lizzy Borden

8. If you could eliminate one day from your past so that you never had to live through it, what day would you erase?
The day my mother died. I wish that day had never happened.

9. If you could have dinner with one person (famous or not, living or dead) whom would you choose?
My sister who died 12 years ago.

10. What would be the last thing that you would like to see just before you die?
My family.

1 comment:

Coco said...

I enjoyed reading your meme...
maybe (instead of stealing ; ), you'll inherit that million $$ : )

I am truly sorry for the loss of your of your mother-

If we could only have a magic wand...

Blessings,
Coco