Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Me

I've been tagged by Suvii. Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

My 7 random facts about me:

1. I hate to wash the silverware. I wash all the dishes and then I leave the silverware and go back to it later.

2. I absolutely love O Magazine. It's my favorite magazine. I like it better than I ever even liked Young Miss, Teen, Seventeen or Cosmo.

3. I graduated #37 out of 337 in high school.

4. I believe in co-sleeping. I sleep with both my kids. I figure they will grow up soon enough and they won't want to sleep with me any more. Besides, I agree with studies that have shown that children who co-sleep are more self-confident. I see that in both by kids.

5. I was on the swim and track teams in middle school. I swam the 100 Freestyle and I threw the shot-put.

6. I love to travel to Europe. I have been six times. The first time I went to 5 countries. I've been to Spain three times and Italy twice.

7. I have worked for a newspaper for 22 years if you count high school and college.

1 comment:

Adam Luis said...

What other countries did you go to in Europe? I'm going to go to Europe for the first time this summer - I'll be in Spain for five weeks! I'm so excited, for the trip and for the return of my blog in active form!