Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Adventures

My cousin said some very wise words to me today. Something I know, but it's good to be reminded.

"In the last couple of years I've come to realize that there are no mistakes in life. There are just things that work out the way you hoped they would, things that don't and things that work out better than you could have ever thought up yourself. But the latter doesn't happen unless you put yourself out there."

That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm moving out my comfort zone and I'm putting myself out there. I need to know my worth. It's time.

Sorry to sound so cryptic, but I don't want to talk about it until something concrete is in the works. So stay tuned!

2 comments:

Suvii said...

You always keep us in suspense! Can't wait to hear more!

La Tejana - ~^^~LC said...

Definitely - I agree! Great to be here on your blog!