Saturday, October 27, 2007

Busy Weekend


It's the weekend before I leave to NYC and as always, I have a ton to do before I leave. I have to wash a lot and then packing of course. Today we had my daughter's Fall Festival at her school and I worked the nacho booth 1.5 hours. Now I'm doing laundry and picking up around the house simultaneously. I need to have everything washed so I can pack Monday and Tuesday. Busy weekend!

I can't wait to see NYC again! We're staying here, right by Times Square. We're just blocks from Central Park. There are so many places I want to see but I can't really go to all of them on our limited time. I'm actually in a conference and sales calls Wednesday through Friday, so I can't do much "sightseeing," except for what I'll see from a cab while on sales calls.

The nice thing about the conference is that we'll have evening events Thursday and Friday at cool places. Thursday night's event is at Madame Tussaud's wax museum. Friday night's event is at the Grand Ballroom of the Manhattan Center. So they do mingle some NY sights into the conference. How exciting!! I love (heart) NY!

1 comment:

Moose said...

I'm jealous. I've always wanted to go to NYC. Enjoy!