Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Recent Interesting Finds


I said a while back that I wouldn't wear flats any more, unless they are tennis shoes. Although I do wear a shoe that's a cross between a tennis shoe and a flat with little straps. That was until I found this Loeffler Randall shoe. I just really like this look! They come in some other cool colors like a pretty brown, gold and rose, but I just bought the classic black because I can match it with more things. Who knows, if I really like it maybe I'll go back for another color, like the brown or rose. And best of all they're at TARGET!
I also found out about a really cool product by Bumble and Bumble that is a hair powder. I read about it in the January issue of O Magazine. It's great for oily hair like mine because it absorbs the oils and makes your hair fluffier. You can see it on the site, but you have to buy it at a salon that carries it. I found out that Inside Blu and White A Salon in Houston carry it. I'll let y'all know what I think after I get it.

1 comment:

Moose said...

Cute shoes!

Also, please let me know about the powder. I hate having oily hair.