Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update on "This I Believe" Essay

Hello all! Here is my update. I went to record my essay at KUHF today. First of all, their (not so new offices) new office is beautiful!They've had this building for a few years now, but it wasn't there when I was there. They built it after I left there. This picture doesn't do it justice and the view from all the windows is great.

I worked for UH Student Publications when I was in school and later after I worked at the Chronicle, the first round, I worked there for a couple of years. During that time we shared the same Communication building. They sure have come a long way! Now they share this beautiful building with Channel 8.

My recording went really well. I met with one of their senior producers. He said that they will air my segment in May. When they do it will also go online on KUHF.com so anyone can go on and listen to it at any time.

Thanks for all the notes and all the well-wishers!

No comments: