Saturday, February 23, 2008

Crazy Kids

We got home Thursday night and my daughter took the keys from me and then ran ahead of my son and I to open the door. As she ran into the foyer that divides the back door from the garage I heard her yell out in pain. She had tripped and fallen at the foot of the steps. My son and I were behind her so we came upon her crying and clutching her leg. My husband was standing at the open doorway asking her what happened.

"I tripped and fell!" she cried.

My son looked at her, as he stepped over her, and said, "I don't fall down! I have magnets on my shoes."

Kids! They are so amazingly smart and so amazingly funny all at the same time. They crack me up! Never a dull moment, that's for sure.

I've been very diligent on the skirt! blog and I've been pretty happy with my last few posts. I have been sticking to a family theme a lot. I need to branch out and talk about some of the other things I'm passionate about, like city life and art, among other subjects. It's kind of strange because sometimes the link doesn't work and I can't link to websites. I don't know why. I need to ask the editor or the web master.

Come by and visit and leave me comments. The pages visited the most or commented on the most show up on the front page.

No comments: