Saturday, April 12, 2008

High School Musical on Ice

We went to see High School Musical on Ice today. I took my daughter, her cousin who is the same age, and my mother-in-law. It was a lot of fun and it follows the whole script pretty much to the word. The girls loved it!

It brought back memories of the Ice Capades. My mother used to take me to the Ice Capades at the Colosseum when I was a little girl and it was a great treat. I thought of my mama today when I took my own daughter to see a show on ice. Sigh...

The Colosseum has been knocked down and the Ice Capades have been out of business for years. And so the world changes and time marches on.

I recently submitted a proposal to write an article for a proposed book about Milestones. I want to write about losing loved ones and how losing my mother made me want to become a mother. I'll let you all know if they accept my proposal for a submission. If they do I'll have to write it by May 30th. I have to keep putting myself out there!

No comments: