Sunday, May 11, 2008

Glad I Ran Friday

I had to kill my streak today. I've been trying to keep an illness at bay since Friday night. I had planned to do some form of exercise today, but quickly realized that I had a nagging pain that wouldn't make it possible. So here I am being a sickly and hoping it doesn't somehow get worse by tomorrow. I have to call my PCP in the morning to see when I can go in to see her. I'm going to need some serious antibiotics.

So I'm glad I exercised as much as I did last week. Hopefully I can get the antibiotics started tomorrow and get back on track with my exercise on Tuesday. We'll see.

Nothing else of note to report. "Skirt!" Blog is still going good. I'm headed over there to post something too. It will be related to running but with a different twist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope are well soon, love your spirit!
Kathy :-)

Coco said...

How are you feeling?
I am so glad to hear that you are keeping up with your exercise...
I'm trying to get to the gym-


Que estes bien...
Fuertes y calurosos abrazos.

Bendiciones.