Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Running Away!!!

I finally get to live out my Ashley Judd fantasy. The one from "Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" where she runs away in just a coat over her slip with a bottle of vodka. Only without the slip and coat...and in a plane..and yeah with my husband. But I am definitely taking the bottle of vodka. Or better yet, I'll buy it when I'm there along with a bottle of cranberry juice.

I'm going to one of my favorite places in the whole world in just two and a half weeks. YES! I'm going to NYC!!

I love that place. I'm going for a one day conference and for sales calls on the second day, but we're staying over the weekend too. I'm so excited! I get to see my lovely cousin (she's the editor, not any of these people featured) and I get to see the city that I love. I dream about actually affording to live there one day as a writer. A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: