Friday, November 28, 2008

Starting a New Novel

I am starting a new novel this weekend. Yes, that's what I said. I have been talking about this novel for a while and it's never going to get written with me just talking about it. I'm getting busy this weekend with my outline and character sketches. Wish me well!

I'm doing this while looking after my dad, because my sister went out of town, buying groceries, and buying the kids new shoes. I can do it!

My kids' long weekend is about to be up and they are going back to school on Monday. Poor kids! I guess since I worked Wednesday and today I didn't feel it as bad.

My cousins from Brownsville, Austin, LA, NYC and Houston all got together at my cousin's restaurant today. It was nice to see them all together at one time. It was nice for my father to get out and see all of them too.

No comments: