Sunday, May 31, 2009

Procrastinator Extraordinaire with Girl in a Coma

I'm putting the finishing touches on my Girl in a Coma story for skirt today. The sad thing is that yes, I did the interview on May 2nd when they were here with Joan Jett, and I'm barely now turning in my story.

Awesome concert by the way. They are such a great group. I have never followed a musical group this closely and a local band too. They are a trio of Hispanic women from San Antonio, Texas and that makes them all the more special.

I'm listening to each of their songs from their new CD again, Trio BC, to make sure I'm doing the review justice. The new album releases this Tuesday, June 2. They'll be here at the Best Buy on Richmond & 610 (near the Galleria) on Monday, June 8 at 7 p.m.

If you've never heard this awesome band go to You Tube and listen to them perform one of my favorite songs, Clumsy Sky or check out their myspace page.

I still have to do luandry and it's 8 p.m. I'm afraid it's not going to get done. Well, maybe one load.

No comments: