Sunday, February 20, 2011

Out of the Waiting Place

I finally made it out of the waiting place! I am on my way to my next adventure that will include a role as a training coach for the new sales people.


The Places You'll Go, By Dr Seuss

I must admit that there are a lot of pluses about my new role and it's great to finally talk about it. I will continue working with our Hispanic accounts, ad agencies and the community. In addition to this I will also help train all of the new sales people and I'll help manage the fellows/interns.

I think this is a great time to bust out some of my old graduate books and to review some of the communication in training work that I did. So this is my new day job and it starts tomorrow. I'm excited to get going!

Regarding my night job, I'm still struggling to do it, to work out, and to take care of all my motherly responsibilities. I need to find a strict schedule that I will stick to so that I can get more writing and editing done. That will continue to be my biggest challenge. To have time to do all the things that need to be done.

1 comment:

LCB said...

Congrats, that's great for you!